Social ROI: Measuring the value of engaging with strong content
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Three simple truths govern the health care industry, says Cleveland Clinic’s Scott Linabarger.
- Health care is bought, not sold.
- You cannot generate demand for your services.
- Reputation is critical.
How, then, do you build a communications strategy for growth, especially in an industry where major urban hospitals find themselves in areas of declining population? How to improve people’s everyday health and help them make smart healthcare decisions?
Join Linabarger and learn how to generate engagement and conversation around health, wellness and unique medical content:
- The three simple truths about health care marketing that are driving Cleveland Clinic's content strategy
- How Cleveland Clinic aligns content with the needs of its users and the enterprise
- The importance of mining—and minding—your data
- How to measure the effect of your social media content and strategy
- How to understand social media analytics and how they indicate results
- How to interpret social media results and adjust your strategy accordingly
Scott Linabarger is senior director of multichannel content marketing at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. His team develops and distributes relevant, engaging content that grows brand awareness and patient acquisition across digital and offline channels. He manages ClevelandClinic.org, the most visited hospital website in the U.S., as well as social media, email, mobile and search engine marketing. His creative services team produces high-quality marketing collateral and publications for consumers and health care professionals.