Show Me the Stories: How to measure and market social media to your leaders
The full content of this page is available to members only.
For communications pros, return on investment in social media is the $64,000 question. When you describe it, your clients roll their eyes. When you report it, you're lampooned. If you're honest with yourself, you know that every now and then, you fake it. And yet, the requests for ROI never stop. After all, if you can't measure it, you can't market it. In this fun and fast-paced session, walk through the use and abuse of social media metrics—that is, the wrong way and the right way to analyze your analytics.
- How to create a digital yardstick even your computer-illiterate mom appreciates
- How to avoid the swamp of big vague numbers
- To transform boring benchmarks into criteria that have real-world value
- How to extract memorable anecdotes from your piles of data
- 6 easy tricks for illustrating success stories