Scale your Storytelling: Gain resources and secure leadership support
The full content of this page is available to members only.
In just two years Cleveland Clinic has grown its content marketing team from three people to 25. You’ll hear how and why this rapid growth occurred and what steps you can take to secure the resources you need to scale your storytelling capabilities.
- Develop a killer content strategy based on buyer personas and data
- Use data to take your content distribution tactics to a higher level
- Identify what you need in your toolbox to measure storytelling success
- Focus on what metrics and insights to share with your leadership to get the resources you need
- Understand what types of people you need on your team to deliver amazing content everyday
Amanda Todorovich is the director of content marketing at Cleveland Clinic and the Content Marketing Institute’s 2016 Content Marketer of Year. She manages a team of writers, designers, digital engagement strategists and project managers to serve enterprise content needs both on- and off-line. Her team is responsible for the #1 most-visited hospital blog in the country, Health Essentials (health.clevelandclinic.org). Amanda joined Cleveland Clinic in February 2013, after serving for four years as chief content officer and co-founder of MedCity News, one of the fastest growing online publishers in the healthcare and life sciences industry. With nearly 20 years of storytelling experience, Amanda is passionate about finding innovative ways to leverage every piece of content her team produces. @amandatodo