Lessons Learned from SharePoint 2010: Building SharePoint 2013
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Why upgrade SharePoint? Hallmark Cards was looking for ways to break down barriers, help employees locate experts and form virtual teams.
Communicators wanted to make it easier to solve problems and connect to the right people. And most of all, they wanted to increase productivity and efficiency.
Wouldn’t you like to achieve the same goals? In this session, you'll learn how Hallmark's business communications team:
- Partners with IT to develop a business-centric SharePoint strategy
- Convinces internal partners to see the value of collaboration
- Engages employees and early adopters to define needs before acting
- Publicizes small wins to move their strategy forward
- Bases its plans on lessons learned