How to pull off amazing video without breaking the bank
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Video can be incredibly engaging. Done correctly, it’s the single most effective communication tool at your fingertips to get through to your audience. Screw it up, though, and video can be the single most expensive waste of time you’ve ever embarked upon—and it will turn off that same audience. Sound familiar? Then this session is for you.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to read key metrics to determine if your video is working or not (Hint: It’s not about the views)
- How to think about video’s place in the ever-changing social media landscape
- The four main reasons a video falls flat (and how to fix them)
- How to convince execs that “more video” is not an effective strategy to pursue
- What video trends are here to stay, and which ones are a fool’s errand
Justin Allen is the head of digital and video production for Ragan Consulting Group. He is a Chicago-based content and brand marketing expert, filmmaker, producer, entrepreneur and conference keynote speaker, with more than 17 years of experience helping Fortune 500 companies, startups and media groups create data-driven marketing campaigns, shows and story series that don't suck. He's worked with Panasonic, Aon, CSL Behring, NREL, Hearst Magazines, ABC, CBS, NBC, Tribune Media.