How to Keep a Consistent Feel to Your Brand Videos
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Finally! Your dinosaur execs have awoken to the power of an internal medium that’s been going nuts on the Internet: video.
But if you’re just going to pump out staid videos of the Pointy-Haired Bosses blabbing at the camera, then why bother?
- How to make concise videos that don’t try to cover the entire field
- Why your video needs a hero
- How video can use your brand as a “scaffolding” to create an identification with your organization
- How to make your tone match your brand values
- Ways to inform, educate and entertain
Drew Keller is an award-winning television producer, editor, Web developer and educator. His production experience ranges from international documentaries to prime-time specials; community events to national advertising; multimedia and children's programming to home movies of his kids. Drew recently developed an internal media portal for Microsoft, and is the developer and host of StoryGuide.