How to identify and engage employee ambassadors to help tell your story
The full content of this page is available to members only.
You know your greatest asset is your employees. They are also your biggest advocates. During this panel, you will hear from internal communicators who work with their employees to help share their organization's story.
You will learn:
- How ambassador programs improve everything from reputation to profitability
- The up-front research required to develop effective employee ambassadors
- How communications teams can support ambassador programs
- Why employee education is critical for finding and training strong ambassadors
- How to use different platforms for different stories
Annie Burt is a Manager for Institutional Communications at Mayo Clinic.
Thurston Hatcher is Web Managing Editor and Social Media Manager for Rush University Medical Center.
Deborah Song is the Associate Director of Media Relations at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
Nicholas Dragon is the Regional Marketing Strategist for Intermountain Healthcare.