How to Build an Enterprise Social Network that Boosts Productivity and Creates a Culture of Engagement
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Boy, are you with it. You’re getting your very own enterprise social network.
But are you ready to do the work to make it a raging success in your organization? Or would it perhaps be easier to shovel all those corporate dollars into a duffel bag with a stone in the bottom and toss it in the East River?
Because your enterprise social network will flop if you don’t study some lessons from Jeff Ross.
- 12 essential keys to build a successful enterprise network
- Stories of success and failure from one Fortune 100 company's ESN project
- Suggestions for engaging employees on your own network
- How to measure and improve network participants' sense of community
- Priceless resources for ESN leaders