Get Radical: Win fans on FB Live, Periscope, YouTube Live and Snapchat
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Mark Zuckerberg says that within five years, Facebook will be mostly video. With the growing popularity of live-streaming video, augmented reality, 360 video and virtual reality, brand managers must learn how to use video in radically different ways to better connect with their target audiences. In this session, you’ll discover a practical methodology to plan, create and share engaging video content—as well as the tools you’ll need to storyboard, shoot, edit and produce videos quickly.
- Hot trends: vertical video, augmented reality and 360 video
- Storyboarding steps for better Snapchat and Instagram Stories
- Proven methods for increasing engagement for your videos
- Video marketing strategies to expand your reach
- What’s next: Low-cost methods to test 360 video and AR
Mike Delgado is the director of social media and community engagement at Experian and teaches social media strategy courses at the extension school of the University of California, Irvine.
Christina Roman is a social media specialist for Experian. She’s responsible for content strategy and production for live-streaming social platforms, including Periscope and Snapchat.