Empower customers to tell your best stories with video
The full content of this page is available to members only.
What would your customers say about your organization if you drove to their homes? You might be surprised. Find out how a communicator from the nation’s largest chemical producer went on a 2,000-mile #DirtRoadTour with a farm blogger and video camera that resulted in the most successful campaign in global BASF history. The effort garnered 9.2 million organic impressions and more than 152K customer conversations. Whether you have a shoestring budget or a pot of gold, you can create an authentic conversation with your customers through video. Donnarie Hales from BASF will uncover storytelling insights and show you how to find the path to consumers’ hearts.
- Let your customers be the star of the show—and become authentic brand advocates in the process
- Engage with audiences through video, live streaming and social platforms
- Adjust your social media strategy to gain a competitive advantage
- Spread corporate messages while being relatable
- Be opportunistic in your social media strategy planning
Donnarie Hales is product manager for diversified crops at BASF Ag Products. In her previous role as communications manager, she developed communication plans, led customer segmentation efforts and developed BASF’s social media strategy. Most recently, Hales set out on a 2,000-mile trek across the country using social media and live video interviews to engage customers in telling their stories. The #DirtRoadTour resulted in the most successful campaign in global BASF history, gaining more than 9.2 million impressions organically and more than 152,000 online conversations.