Can You Hear Me Now? Strategies for communicating with a dispersed—and distributed—workforce
The full content of this page is available to members only.
An airline is a challenging work environment when you’re trying to communicate for your company.
Employees do shift work, throwing schedules into havoc. They are involved in international travel and may not log on for their work. And they are spread across multiple time zones.
- The technical considerations for communicating with non-desk employees
- How to gather and use feedback to improve your communications
- What role leader communications should play in your strategy
- Cultural considerations that influence how communications are received
- How to do face-to-face communications that overcome geographical hurdles
- The role engagement plays in effective communications