Boost social media content and engagement through influencers—no matter your industry or audience
The full content of this page is available to members only.
As more organizations seek to create thriving online communities and distribute content to raise their profiles and reputations in audiences’ minds, tapping into the power of influencers is crucial for providing authentic voices to your brand image. Ellen Gerstein, director of digital content at Pfizer, will show you how to uncover and work with influencers both within and outside of your organization to humanize your stories, stay current on top trends and strengthen your reputation.
- Tips for identifying and working with influencers across platforms on mutually beneficial campaigns
- Ways to encourage employees to become ambassadors and champion your stories as influencers
- How influencer campaigns fit into social media strategies enhances community-building efforts
- How to avoid common influencer pitfalls—especially in a regulated industry
- Digital content lessons from influencers on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
Ellen Gerstein is the director of digital content for Pfizer, where she leads above-brand digital and social content strategy as a part of the company's global media relations and digital communications team. A leader with more than 20 years of delivering outstanding results, Gerstein is an accomplished marketer and communicator with a vast background in creating successful social media engagement and innovative marketing strategies. Prior to Pfizer, she held leadership positions at organizations in a diverse range of industries, including publishing, nonprofit and media. Her most cocktail party-conversation-worthy role was Wiley Publishing's head of global social media and "For Dummies" brand manager (yes, the yellow and black books).