From the pandemic to economic freefall and AI, the future is moving fast. The military calls it the age of VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity). So how do you manage constant uncertainty for leaders and employees amid exponential change? This session empowers you to flip the script on VUCA — so your workforce can thrive no matter what’s next. You’ll learn:
- The neuroscience of change: How to think differently about everything.
- VUCA as a leadership and employee comms strategy — how to transform volatility to vision, uncertainty to understanding, complexity to clarity, ambiguity to agility.
- The New Hero’s Journey: Bringing your VUCA strategy to life with the power of storytelling — how to inspire your workforce to “battle dragons” and thrive.
- USAA case study: How a national organization with 36,000 employees and 13 million members collects and cascades their stories to create a resilient, innovative culture.
- Bonus: 50 ways to boost resilience, morale, productivity and foresight in a VUCA world.
(Attendees will also receive an exclusive link to a film and early copies of a book.)