Last year saw internal and external communications roles blend, content silos crumble and integration become the new norm. Competition for eyeballs also increased as digital consumption skyrocketed. If you want to create scroll-stopping content that drives results across all user journeys—then you need a practical, truly integrated content plan.
Enter the PESO model—a framework that integrates Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned media into a powerful content marketing flywheel so you can attract and convert audiences across these four areas to boost awareness, traffic, engagement, loyalty—and even leads.
Check out this can’t-miss webinar that will help you leverage paid, earned, shared and owned media in measurable, impactful ways.
PESO creator Gini Dietrich (Arment Dietrich), Nicole Moreo (Ketchum, AMEC) and Sukhi Sahni (Wells Fargo) will show you how to supercharge your content strategy, storytelling and sales with PESO. The top 8 things you’ll discover by watching:
- What the PESO model is: A practical template to tailor to your needs
- How internal communicators can improve engagement with iPESO
- How to use paid media like ads and sponsored content to drive demand
- How to score more earned media coverage and measure PR’s true value
- How to create shared social media that drives conversations and ROI
- How to produce owned media content like videos, blogs and e‑books that allow you tell different types of stories and reach wider audiences
- The big bounce: How to skyrocket your SEO with PESO
- How to track, monitor and measure ROI for your PESO efforts