Among the most common characteristics of companies recognized and awarded as “Great Places to Work” are those which maintain a high-trust culture. These cultures are typically driven by organizational leadership which is seen by employees as not just transparent, but authentic. Authenticity is a key contributor to gaining and maintaining employee trust, commitment and job satisfaction. Internal communication plays a critical role in promoting and nurturing authenticity.
- Develop an authenticity strategy that will shape how you develop and share messages across all mediums
- Produce content for corporate leaders that captures the hearts of your employees while driving your business strategy
- Match the right communications medium with the appropriate message
- Harness the value of storytelling to drive authenticity
- Encourage employees to bring their authentic selves to the organizational conversation