The communicator’s role was elevated during the pandemic, paving the way for the role to become a strategic, embedded function in the leadership ranks of an organization. Communicators are already rethinking skill sets necessary to navigate and lead. Hear from multiple generations of communicators as they discuss forward-thinking changes in skills, goals, compensation, reporting structures, hiring practices, negotiating budgets and more.
- How to strategically embed communications skills and best practices among various teams across your organization
- What does the Communications Dream Team look like?
- Tips for negotiating larger PR budgets with leadership
- Fresh strategies for partnering with HR and People teams to improve communication around your hiring practices
- How to tie your communications efforts to your organization’s goals, whether it’s revenue, sustainability or governance
- Relationship-building tips that create a cascading empathy effect between C-level executives and all employees