Communications jobs are in flux like never before—thanks to disappearing silos, reallocation of corporate budgets and a rash of exciting new platforms. Join this interactive session with CareerBuilder’s director of corporate communications and social media for a look into the state of the PR and communications field—and fresh ideas for getting hired or promoted today. Whether you’re a media relations manager at a social media giant, an AE at a growing agency or a digital specialist at a nonprofit, this informative and inspiring exchange will arm you with insights you need to successfully map out a more rewarding and successful career path. Come ready with questions!
- The state of communications jobs since the recession
- What’s hot: The communications and social media jobs expected to grow the most over the next five years
- How a spike in college PR programs is changing the job market
- What’s important in a résumé—and how to increase visibility for yours
- How to ask for—and get—a raise