Original video content is transforming the consumer marketplace. Channels such as Facebook Watch, YouTube and the new IGTV from Instagram are capturing attention, driving clicks and ultimately—for savvy marketers—driving sales. What’s the “secret sauce” to putting together video campaigns that achieve these goals and more? The makers of Squatty Potty, Chatbooks, Poo-Pourri and Purple are prepared to tell you what they’ve learned. Benton Crane, CEO of Harmon Brothers, leads the team that has racked up more than 1 billion views and driven over $300 million in sales. He’ll show you the elements of successful videos and how to make a splash with your next effort.
- How to make creative content that sticks
- How rhythm keeps viewers engaged
- Crucial elements your social content strategy should include
- Which platforms make the most sense for your goals
- Why branding and conversion don’t have to be mutually exclusive