With hope on the way, vaccine communications should be at the top of your strategic concerns. Join to hear how to communicate the facts—and dispel misinformation—to all your stakeholder groups. from employees to policymakers, the public and even the press.
- What’s new: How Covid-19 has changed public affairs, policy and PR
- Behind-the-scenes lessons from the rollout and ongoing vax confusion
- Insights into working with the White House, federal government and CDC
- Understanding motivations for American vaccine confidence
- How social and digital data can inform leaders and communicators building unity around vaccine confidence
- Bonus workplace wellness toolkit: CDC FAQs, slides, social media content and videos to share