Consider this fast-paced panel moderated by APCO Worldwide’s Eliot Hoff your chance to exorcise the worst of 2020—and extract best practices. You’ll hear what communicators at top consumer brands learned from “The Year to Remember”—from handling the press and WFH employees amid crisis to leveling up your crisis response to rally teams and business in 2021.
- How PR pros managed media relations amid Covid and social justice issues
- Surprising channels that kept teams and stakeholders aligned
- The convergence of value/purpose and crisis response—how an organization’s
- purpose is core to coming back stronger and making decisions in an authentic way
- What crisis recovery means to team structure during an ongoing crisis like the pandemic
- What these brands are forecasting—and how they’re drafting recovery messaging now