Employers are investing more time and money in improving employees’ mental well-being. Here’s a primer on the elements of good mental health support in the workplace, and how to help employees with stress, burnout and fatigue.
- The elements of a comprehensive mental-health wellness program
- Case studies in proven mental-health programming
- Practical methods for offering mental-health services in the workplace
- The increasing role of artificial intelligence in personalization of mental-health services
- How to effectively reach at-risk workers and why their improved mental health makes for a better workplace
- How employee assistance programs should be revised to accommodate new benefits and well-being programs