What truly drives your audience to click on, read or watch, and then interact and share the content you create? Though trial and error come into play, communicators can better home their messages and content through a more solid approach. Elizabeth Edwards, founder and president of Volume PR and 11th Octave, will show your how behavioral science theories can be applied to your storytelling and content marketing efforts through takeaways you can immediately apply to see results throughout channels, audiences and campaigns.
- How to find your audience’s sweet spot to increase the chances your content will be shared
- Ways to develop a content strategy based on behavior theories and an understanding of your readers
- How readability and fluency can affect content views and engagement
- Tips for translating the scientific theory of hot content into tactical insights you can implement today to boost storytelling efforts
- How you can provide the crucial human element to your brand’s voice and stories