At Walmart, CEO Doug McMillon believes in keeping his door open to associates and customers alike. Even with transparency in mind, though, having a global audience creates unique challenges when it comes to presenting a consistent and compelling executive voice. Discover how communicators and execs at the top retailer are creating a winning formula to build trust and change the narrative surrounding one of America’s most entrenched brands.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand the needs of different stakeholders and tailor executive messages accordingly
- Break into new social media channels and reach new audiences without sacrificing authenticity
- Earn more coverage for executives in top digital publications
- Get buy-in from executives to start using new tools, such as podcasting
- Create emotional connections with audiences that result in lasting brand loyalty