Video isn’t easy to produce and it’s not cheap either!
But … with the right training and equipment, you can use video to:
- Create shareable content (internally and externally)
- Send messages that get heard across your organization
- Deliver critical messages employees remember—in two minutes or less
You CAN produce timely, relevant videos—and save your organization money—by creating an in-house video studio.
You’ll hear her secrets of building an influential video program that reaches employees in new, fresh ways—without wrecking your budget.
In Jessica’s webinar, you’ll learn:
- The special benefits videos bring to your employees
- What equipment you’ll need
- How much an in-house studio costs
- How to hire the perfect person as your new video producer
- Story ideas to get your video library started
- What to do with the videos after you’ve shot them: How to distribute, share, and re-purpose your videos
- How to make your CEO say ‘yes’ to this new budget line item