Nobody knows for sure when the COVID-19 pandemic will be in the rearview mirror. What we do know is that communicators have stepped up – big – to cover the crisis, with timely information and compassionate storytelling, across every industry.
Gather your team and join this can’t-miss virtual event hosted by Mark Ragan, chairman and co-founder of Ragan Communications, and Jim Ylisela, co-founder of Ragan Consulting Group. They’ve invited a stellar group of communicators who will share their stories and powerful examples of how they’ve covered the pandemic for their organizations, their industries and the communities they serve. They’ll reveal the lessons they learned and how the experience will guide them in the “new normal” that emerges from this crisis.
From these practitioners, you’ll discover how to:
- Find your distinctive editorial voice among the torrent of COVID-19 coverage
- Use your exclusive access to tell stories available to no one else
- Employ data to identify trends in your industry
- Develop point-of-view and thought leadership content for your many audiences
- Focus on the human element of the pandemic with clarity and compassion
- Track your efforts – and your content – while working with a remote, stay-at-home staff