Learn how Northwestern Mutual used enterprise video technology and live events to successfully engage and unify its employees during a period of corporate transition. Olivia Hare, assistant director, strategic communications at Northwestern Mutual, and John Frederick, sales director at MediaPlatform, provide tips and advice on maintaining proactive corporate communication that connects employees to the executive level and each other.
- Take strides toward corporate transparency to transform organizational culture
- Encourage regular and transparent corporate communication
- Think innovatively to create compelling new experiences on tight budgets
- Use new and exciting communication tools and approaches
- Understand available technology to successfully encourage corporate knowledge sharing, camaraderie and collaboration