Everyone has a story. Few have the skills to tell it in a way that seizes an audience’s attention and doesn’t let go. The communicator’s challenge is to not only uncover stories that matter, but weave them in a way that inspires and ultimately achieves business goals. In this session, Kim Clark puts her documentary filmmaking background and communications expertise on display and reveals practical video storytelling and executive communications takeaways.
- How to coax compelling stories from employees and executives alike
- How to build trust among leaders for on-camera interviews
- When to use video and when not to
- How to choose a distribution channel that best meets your business objectives
- Ways to plan and shoot a video to make it more dynamic