Looking to rethink or revitalize your employee experience — while sidestepping the pitfalls, roadblocks and headaches? Then join this session where you’ll see exactly how CBRE researched, defined and then transformed its digital workplace based on detailed employee personas and employee journeys — all anchored in a mission to create “moments that matter” for over 115,000 employees. This is where you get to put real-world best practices behind the concepts you learned in the “Employee Journey Board Game” yesterday. You’ll discover:
- New research: The current and desired future state of the CBRE employee experience, including employee personas, employee journeys and “moments that matter.”
- Digital communities: How CBRE integrated the latest commtech tools to bring its vision to life — and connected a distributed workforce of 115,000.
- Content and channels: How to weave compelling content into your channels so it stands out — by using platform-enabled audience targeting and employee storytelling.
- Dashboards: How CBRE is tracking the results of its digital transformation and adjusting.
- Next steps: How your digital workplace can help you create and communicate a more compelling employer brand in this job market.