Leslie Letts is passionate about delivering a stellar employee experience (EX) and serving as a bridge between corporate and Amazon’s frontline employees. That’s why she was recognized as a “Bridge Builder” by Ragan’s Top Women in Communications Awards program. Hear how she and her team helped stand up communications in Amazon’s A to Z app for front-line employees during the pandemic — and have since transformed it into a complete “one-stop shop” for all associate communications. It’s an amazing journey that now even includes a world-class broadcast studio and other technology on the horizon designed deliver a 360-degree “surround sound” experience. You’ll be inspired to hear:
- Mixternal Insights: How Letts’ PR background informs her employee comms strategy.
- Silver Linings: How Letts and the Amazon internal comms team earned investment and support by stepping up and engaging employees in real-time during the pandemic .
- The EX Journey: From high-touch to high-tech — how comms graduated from only word-of-mouth manager comms to the launch of a new “A to Z” app.
- Studio Magic: How a broadcast studio was created from nothing — and now delivers everything from SMTs and fireside chats to live broadcast moments and more to engage and inform employees and customers.
- Bonus: how to create “Kitchen Table Conversations” that empower employees as brand ambassadors.