The need to reach audiences with clear, compassionate messages is more critical than ever. Enter video. Nothing has captured more attention in the “stay-at-home” era. It’s accessible, authentic and has become the go-to channel for crisis communications during COVID-19.
Join Marisa Kollias (Edelman), Drew Keller (Microsoft) and Jesse Roesler (Credo Nonfiction) to add video to your crisis recovery plans, quickly produce videos and tell a moving story tied to your purpose. Don’t miss this event if you want to become your organization’s resident video expert—at a time when video has become the most trusted medium. You’ll learn:
- Simple steps to add video to your crisis response and recovery strategy
- Guidelines to find and create moving, meaningful stories with video
- The Remote Worker’s DIY Production Guide: How to shoot and edit amazing video
from home when all you have is an iPhone, laptop and simple editing apps
- Guerrilla filmmaking while under COVID-19 “shelter in place” orders: Inspiring case studies, cautionary tales and cinematography tips for your brand
- Smart ways to repurpose existing videos as we edge to recovery