We’ve seen big inroads in D&I these past months. Awareness has accelerated and most organizations have scrambled to reassess diversity and inclusion in their operations. But many have struggled to successfully implement and communicate those initiatives.
Join this event with Aerial Ellis, Ed.D. (Lipscomb University, PRSA), Natalie Tindall, Ph.D. (Lamar University, PRSA), Deborah Hyman (MetLife), Candace Anderson (E.W. Scripps Co.) and Wendy Stryker (Frankfurt Kurnit, New York Civil Liberties Union) to reduce your risk and increase your successes as a communicator on the road to D&I.
- Research: What the surprising stats say about the state of D&I in communications
- Strategy: The anatomy of a successful D&I communications strategy
- Tactics: Essential steps to take before incorporating inclusive language
- Lexicon: Examples of language, phrases, terms that are inappropriate
- Messaging: Executive, HR, internal and brand messaging that works around D&I
- Legal: What your team must know to protect your organization—plus how legal, communications and HR can work together to boost D&I success