Communicators have stepped up big time during the COVID-19 pandemic, and they continue to engage audiences with content that is timely, clarifying and compassionate. Are you one of them? Has your communications taken the lead in helping your organization recover from the crisis and adjust to the new reality of work, even as you continue to cover the unrelenting impact of the coronavirus?
Communicators, this is your time. In our closing session on Day 1, longtime writer and teacher Jim Ylisela will show you how to inform, explain and inspire during this unprecedented period in our nation’s history.
You’ll learn how to:
- Break your own news with stories and social, not press releases
- Provide timely and essential analysis of data and trends
- Help executives reach new heights with their thought leadership
- Inject empathy into your storytelling
- Take your audiences inside the crisis – and the recovery