While social media has long been an important tool for nonprofits to reach their audiences, it has taken on more importance during the pandemic as a space to engage and interact in new and creative ways. During this session, you’ll learn proven tips and tricks to craft exceptional content on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and beyond that stands out in a crowded donor and funder outreach landscape and tells the unique story of your organization.
Learn how to:
- Recognize and reward supporters on social media and remind them of the impact of even small contributions
- How to use free and low-cost tools to make your job easier and get stronger engagement
- Create video content that inspires and entertains while also highlighting the critical work you do
- Use social media to increase engagement at virtual events
- Repackage and repurpose content creatively across channels to save time and resources
- Differentiate your content and messaging across platforms, be it Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter