Social media is a critical tool for informing audiences and connecting people in a time of crisis and constant breaking news. Breaking through to customers and other stakeholders is no easy task in such a crowded environment—especially one where misinformation can spread like wildfire.You’ll hear how they’re successfully navigating the post-pandemic social media landscape, delivering timely and relevant content that keeps their audiences informed of crucial information, garners support for their mission and builds a sense of community in a trying time.
Discover how to:
- Help executives use social media to keep the trust of audiences
- Create a protocol to respond to breaking news or social media backlash in a timely and tactful manner
- Use social listening to quickly respond to and dispel rumors on Facebook and Twitter
- Follow best practices to respectfully promote products during a crisis while maintaining brand reputation
- Get creative to reinforce important messaging around social distancing and hygiene practices
- Find inspiring and uplifting stories within your organization and share them online
- Maintain the trust and support of customers by providing them with helpful resources during a challenging time.
- Get your social media followers interacting with your brand and foster a sense of community
- Follow The Art Institute of Chicago’s example in successfully bringing a traditionally in-person experience to their social media channels