If you make an amazing video and no one sees it, is it really amazing? Don Bourassa, founder of the social media department at Yelp, has addressed questions surrounding engagement, social media algorithms and video storytelling in his role at the groundbreaking tech organization. This session merges best practices in social media and video with challenges in social media content creation.
- Grab your audience’s attention in the first three seconds and hold onto it
- Respect the details that make the difference in video production for social media
- Incorporate explicit calls to action into your promotion
- Make the most of a small budget for paid social media
- Measure the results of your effort by targeting the KPIs that count