What's next: Improve social media measurement and track new KPIs execs love
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Is your measurement strategy helping you prove your value? Join this session with Crystal Sullivan (SAS) to learn how to create or improve your social media measurement program—while reporting and presenting key measurement KPIs for executive leadership.
- How to integrate communications and social media measurement
- Tips for measuring engagement and share of voice on social media
- How to add an exciting new metric—share of experience—to your program
- Smart ways to tie share of experience to share of market (and your budget)
- What KPIs execs like to see—and how best to present them
Crystal Sullivan is a social media listening specialist at SAS, where plans, coordinates and manages SAS' social media listening strategy. In this role, she builds global social media listening reports that measure social media performance and uncover social media trends and influencers, including "Share of Voice" reports to measure the company's performance against top competitors. She also manages in-house social media training and oversees SAS social media listening governance.