Video in a WFH World: DIY Equipment and Production Insights
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Now that you've got pre-production planning down, it's time to bring your vision to life with the best cameras and production techniques—including insights to help give you greater success on apps like TikTok.
- Scripts and Storyboards: Where pre-vis tools can help—and hurt
- WFH Studio: Remote video production tips and equipment recommendations
- Blocking and Tackling: Quick tips and tricks to shoot quality videos
- What you must know about B-Roll, sound and lighting
- What to consider when evaluating smartphone apps like TikTok and Reels
Anthony Quintano is the Manager of Visual Storytelling at TD Bank. Formerly, Quintano oversaw social strategy for NBC News, "TODAY Show," Re/code and investigative news website, Honolulu Civil Beat. He's trained TV anchors, correspondents, political reporters and other journalists as well NBC executives. Traditional media organizations to small startups have sought Quintano's experience to keep their digital strategies consistent with the times. Though many of his previous roles have carried the title Social Media Manager, Quintano contributed a number of skills to his teams, including CMS management, video production, producing and editing news stories, photography and innovative live-streaming initiatives.