Tap into the Truth: Measuring your organization’s DE&I IQ
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- Why every organization should be performing a DE&I IQ assessment
- How to use the results of your DE&I IQ to persuadeleaders to act (hint: it’s all about the data)
- The importance of measuring employee sentiment through focus groups and sentiment analysis
- The right questions to ask in your employee survey so you can segment the results based on racial demographics
- How to collaborate with HR to review your organization’s employment data and policies in a meaningful way
Kim Clark is a diversity, equity and inclusion consultant with Ragan Consulting Group. Kim has long focused on messaging, audiences and how communications shape people's experience. Her career spans radio, documentary filmmaking, agency partnerships with Discovery Channel, marketing, brand strategy, writing, training and teaching at a university. Since entering corporate cultures at KLA-Tencor, PayPal, NetApp and GoDaddy, she has used various channels to engage employees and facilitate transparency and trust in organizations. At GoDaddy, she built an infrastructure and internal communications strategy from scratch and moved the needle 13 points in trust in just six months as measured by its annual engagement survey.