Riding the E-Commerce Wave: Navigating Search, Reviews, Social Media Ads and Reputation Amid COVID-19
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- Best practices for responding to questions, concerns and criticism
- Ways you can hone your online business presence to showcase your offerings, mission, benefits and more
- Tips for integrating feedback into your social media strategy, response and measurement
- How to pivot messaging strategy to maintain relevance and engagement amid crisis
- How to combine storytelling and product to drive traffic and revenue
- How to balance and optimize organic and paid media
James Chong is the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing at TOMS. He led the social media customer care program at Wells Fargo before joining TOMS to manage social media engagement, analytics and paid strategy. He’s passionate about using technology to connect organizations and customers and ultimately improve the lives of people through business. He’s keenly interested in using social media to drive business results, and his favorite word is “optimize.”
Emily Washcovick is a senior business outreach manager at Yelp. She hosts informational sessions with local business owners in Chicago and the Twin Cities to educate them on best practices for navigating the world of online reviews. She works with local business owners interested in utilizing Yelp to help grow their business. She also hosts a series of webinars on subjects relevant to business owners and regularly contributes content to Yelp's "Blog for Business Owners." Washcovick also acts as a liaison between the small business community and the different divisions within Yelp.