Powering Your Social Media Content, Campaigns and Engagement with Analytics
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- How to use data and insights to inform your organic and paid social media strategy
- Tips for audience targeting to ensure your content is being seen by the right users
- How algorithms across social media platforms are changing—and how you can keep up
- Ways to write better copy that drive desired actions—across the proper channels and content formats
- Ways to discover what content, messages and campaigns are driving the most traffic and conversions
- How to select the best KPIs to track and report
Devon Maloney is the Social Media Editor for MIT's Sloan School of Management, where he works to bring the latest business ideas and insights to an audience of global executives. He leads content and strategy for MIT Sloan's social media channels and paid social media campaigns. With a background in higher education and the performing arts, Maloney has worked across industries to develop and implement comprehensive strategic communications initiatives through traditional and new media. As the former Director of Communications for the Baltimore Symphony, Devon planned and managed social media and PR for the group's activities, including a 2018 tour of Ireland and the United Kingdom.