The Nuts and Bolts of Using Snapchat to Build Your Brand
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Snapchat is one of the most powerful social media tools.
Has your company jumped on the bandwagon?
If not, you may be missing out on talking to an entire generation—MILLENNIALS!
Use Snap to increase your brand reach and social media engagement.
This webinar will provide you with action tips to create engaging stories—and use cases on how businesses interact with their target audiences.
- Creative ways to repackage snaps to promote on other social channels
- Strategies for creating storyboards to save time and improve your storytelling
- Proven methods for growing and improving interactions with your Snap audience
- Ways to leverage geo-filters and animated lenses to spice up your snaps
- How to track Snap metrics and use the data to improve your story completion rates
Michael Delgado is the senior manager of social media and public relations at Experian North America—and teaches social media strategy at the University of California, Irvine extension school. He leads content strategy and community building efforts on Experian social channels and loves using live-streaming social platforms (e.g. Blab, Periscope, YouTube Live) to help consumers and businesses.
Christina Roman is the social media specialist for Experian North America. She directs content strategy and production for live-streaming social platforms, including Periscope and Snapchat. Additionally, Christina helps manage Experian's Twitter account, the News Blog and Experian's weekly #CreditChat (a video chat and tweetchat), on brand awareness, reputation and community building. Before joining Experian, Christina worked as the social media strategist and comms specialist for the Red Hat Society, Inc. Christina holds a Bachelor of Science in news editorial journalism from the University of Colorado at Boulder.