New Growth Strategies for Instagram How to Skyrocket Engagement in the Era of Social Distancing
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Failure to keep up with Instagram’s innovations translates to DOA feeds. So does a tone-deaf Instagram strategy. Discover how to stay relevant and your revive Instagram results with insights from the most popular media brands on Instagram—and from marketers who have won coveted PR Daily Social Media Awards for their ground-breaking Instagram campaigns.
Top 12 things you’ll learn:
- What your brand should NOT do on Instagram during and after Coronavirus
- How Instagram is becoming a more indispensable resource and how to adjust
- (hint: engagement on sponsored posts has skyrocketed these past few weeks)
- New features and approaches to help increase trust and engagement—from longer form COVID-19-related updates to TikTok-style posts (Instagram Reels anybody?)
- What an award-winning Instagram strategy looks like and how to create your own
- Secrets of brand identity: How to create an engaging brand voice and tone on Instagram
- Insights for creating and posting amazing images, Stories and viral videos
- How themed GIF stickers can propel your Stories to reach millions
- Time-saving techniques to curate content, engage influencers and conduct takeovers
- Engagement boosters: How to add personality, fun and flair into your feed
- How to conduct hashtag research (plus a secret hashtag time-saving hack)
- Measurement: How #linkinbio drives conversions—plus KPIs to track beyond likes
- Money matters: How to get more out of your Instagram ads and promoted posts
Lorraine Goldberg is Director of Social Media Strategy at the Meredith Digital Group. Her team collaborates with brands across Meredith to build and grow social audiences. Meredith is the leading media and marketing company inspiring nearly 185 million women and 90% of U.S. millennial women at every life stage. Goldberg has extensive experience driving social media marketing, partnerships, audience growth, campaign management and content marketing.
Christina Park is the Senior Social Media Manager at Martha Stewart Living + Weddings, where she oversees social content and engages with Martha Stewart Living’s followers on a daily basis. She works closely with print, digital and video teams to ensure that they deliver engaging content to their followers on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. She uses data to help reach KPIs, including driving traffic, video views and engagement on social platforms. @marthastewart
Maria DeCabooter is the Lead Social Media Strategist at Northern Arizona University. She has led the university’s social media and digital communications efforts since 2013. She loves creating communities that build relationships, and is honored to tell the Lumberjack story every day. Under her leadership, NAU has ranked first in social media engagement two years in a row by Rival IQ and Up&Up. The NAU social media team also won the 2019 PR Daily Digital Marketing & Social Media Award in the category of "Best Use of Instagram Stories." @nau
Peyton Dix is the Special Projects Editor at InStyle and previous Head of Social at PAPER Magazine. She specializes in audience and engagement growth, content creation, and producing. Since starting at InStyle in January she has increased traffic to site from Instagram by over 500% and more than doubled engagement.