New Capabilities in Office 365 that Communicators Should Exploit
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Amazing new capabilities in Office 365 boost team collaboration, creation of engaging content and interactive conversations. Unfortunately, often people are not aware of improvements in the underlying platform and its every-day desktop apps.
- Use the latest functionality in Office 365 for collaboration—how and wherever people want to work
- Adopt cloud-based technologies to form communities and affiliation groups to improve collaboration
- Use updates for designing and sharing content in PowerPoint and Sway
- Create dashboards of data in Power BI
- Get a taste of the latest way to create mobile apps from your own data
Naomi Moneypenny is chief technology officer at ManyWorlds where she leads their research and development team for the expertise graphing, recommendation & machine-learning engine for Office 365, SharePoint, Yammer and Tibbr. Her team also created one of the most successful apps for Yammer and Office 365 Groups users, digital signage for events and everyday employee engagement: Streaming It Out Loud is used by over 300 organizations. Naomi has deployed Office 365 and Yammer for the world's largest companies, She uniquely blends business process alignment, technology expertise and behavioral change. She is a Microsoft MVP, recognized as a top influencer in Office 365 for many years.