Microsoft Outlook - An Advanced Tutorial: Organize your email, tasks, and calendar of events with a three-folder system
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Want to learn how to sort, color-code, and categorize your emails—right now?
This on-demand webinar will give you the tools you need to organize Microsoft Outlook email, schedule meetings, create tasks, and find emails effortlessly.
Join Neil Malek for this pre-recorded webinar, and learn how the three-folder system allows you to:
- Categorize every email – before it arrives in your inbox
- Search, sort, and quickly find past emails by using color categories
- Organize your email – even past emails – by using the “Rules”
- Find past emails immediately – without searching hundreds of folders!
- Schedule meetings, create tasks, and organize your calendar
- Keep a calendar of events
- Completely organize your email
- Find your way to a better work life
Keep your inbox junk-free, lean, organized to the hilt. Search for emails without sorting through folders and subfolders. Organize emails using the “Category” function. Take advantage of “Saved Search” to organize and find emails.
Come on. Clean up your act. Start with Ragan Training.