Make Wellness a Central Component of Your Culture in a Time of Heightened Stress and Burnout
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- Which wellness initiatives make a difference and which ones miss the mark
- The role of communications in helping employees better manage the challenges of working from home and stay connected to colleagues
- How to support the wellbeing of Black employees during a time of crisis and trauma
- How and why you should integrate wellness into your corporate values and culture
- Tactics for effective employee outreach
Robin Belleau is the Firm Wide Director of Wellbeing at Kirkland & Ellis. She is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) and an attorney. Prior to joining Kirkland & Ellis in March of 2019, she was the Executive Director of the Illinois Lawyers' Assistance Program (LAP), which provides substance use and mental health services to Illinois Judges, lawyers, and law students. Previous to her role as Executive Director, Robin was LAP's Clinical Director. As Clinical Director, Robin supervised clinical services provided to members of the Illinois legal community.