Lets E-A-T: How to embrace BERT with a timeless SEO strategy
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Pundits are still analyzing the impact of Google’s recent Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers (BERT) update and what it means to content creators. Sidestep all the theory and jump right into timeless SEO tactics using the “E-A-T framework” to help you rise in the rankings regardless of update
- How search engines work and what they're looking for (including BERT)
- The E-A-T framework: How to use Expertise, Authority and Trust to climb the rankings
- SEO strategy in three steps—a checklist for creating optimized content
- What's next: How to optimize your content for mobile and voice search
- Can't-miss online tools to help in your SEO journey
Alan Bush is vice president of Ignite Visibility and an instructor of SEO and web analytics at the University of California, San Diego, where he teaches three accredited digital marketing courses. His classes focus on advanced SEO, website architecture, code optimization, link-earning techniques, content marketing strategies, social media, local SEO and white hat versus black hat SEO tactics. He has worked with hundreds of Fortune 500 clients over the past decade and specializes in SEO and SEM strategy, Google AdWords, remarketing PPC campaigns, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.