Did the Pandemic Make You Relevant?
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- Break your own news with stories and social, not press releases
- Provide timely and essential analysis of data and trends
- Help executives reach new heights with their thought leadership
- Inject empathy into your storytelling
- Take your audiences inside the crisis – and the recovery
Jim Ylisela, co-founder of Ragan Consulting Group, is an award-winning veteran Chicago journalist and a former publisher of Ragan.com. He brings more than 30 years of experience in writing, editing, communications research and consulting. Ylisela has designed and organized newsrooms for many organizations, including Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism, where he served as a faculty member and co-director of Medill News Service from 1988 to 2001. He works with communicators to create brand journalism news sites, organize and train writers and editors and restore reporting (and creative storytelling) to internal and external communications.