Crisis Planning Deep Dive: 5 Most Common Mistakes Organizations Make in Crisis Plans
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- How to apply sandpaper to friction points that can trip you up when the heat is on
- The stakeholder group most crisis plans overlook—and how to ensure yours doesn't
- How to minimize the amount of work your team will do on day one of a crisis
- A crisis messaging principle that’s more important than ever
- How a simple reorientation can make your crisis plan much more effective
Nick Lanyi is a media relations and crisis communications expert with the Ragan Consulting Group. He led the public affairs practice in the Washington, D.C., office of global public relations agency Porter Novelli from 2013 to 2015, and served as managing director at public affairs boutique LMG Inc. Lanyi spent 15 years as an award-winning reporter, financial journalist and freelance writer.