Creative Social Media Storytelling: How to Adapt amid Unrest and App Copycats
The full content of this page is available to members only.
Join for creative online video storytelling tactics you can use on any social media platform during periods of pandemic and social unrest. Also, receive tips on short-form video and why new platforms like TikTok can be effective means to connect with your audience today—if you hit the right hot buttons.
- Strategy Revisited: How to update your video strategy for top social media channels and platforms like YouTube
- Stories Secrets: What you can learn from successful Snaps to improve your social media storytelling
- Short-Form Success: How to shoot and share for different formats
- Influencer Relations: How to partner with influencers and celebs to build trust
- Bonus: Lessons from TikTok successes and Reels tests to help you make the jump
Jon Thompson is a creative producer and the social media manager for Enterprise Content at The Kroger Co. He's a marketing, brand and social media professional with over 10 years of experience. After graduating from UNC-Chapel Hill, he moved to NYC where he worked on marketing campaigns for community and White House initiatives at the United States Tennis Association. His interest in technology led him to Snapchat, where he worked as a story editor and helped develop the company's first revenue producing product, Our Story. Most recently, he has managed social media content strategies for Fortune 500 companies, including in his current role at Kroger.