The Building Blocks of a Successful DE&I Program
The full content of this page is available to members only.
- Understand what makes a program successful by looking at case studies of organizations that are hiring and retaining diverse talent and maintaining an inclusive workplace
- Identify barriers to hiring diverse talent
- Set a vision and specific, attainable goals and KPIs for what you'd like your program to accomplish
- Build strategic frameworks and structures for the first initiatives you'd like to begin implanting at your organization
- Tie D&I objectives to key business goals
Jennifer Vasquez is a multifaceted, bilingual executive cultivating partnerships with academia, government, and industry leaders, advising on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) strategies and cultural change. She has more than thirteen years of hands-on experience in strategic planning, DEIB, change management, organizational agility, partnership development, project management, marketing communications, and corporate social responsibility.